Freitag, 20. August 2010

EIGHT days a week.....

Today is a day I definitely feel like home. Sure, dear friend of ME, because of you too. But I also get to make LAUNDRY! Was my idea to travel light and do washing when we can. Okay. Plus our motor home class A looks like hitten by the tornado from Chicago. ME not in the MOOD for arguing, waste of time here.

More kid arrives from from my friend and The Three Teenagers (once they wake up) have instantly upgrading of connection on to generation level 2.0, now with two handsome twens. We have breakfast and again I'm delighted to accept the offer to go shop for groceries. We get to drive the convertible and its cool enough to take the roof down. This time its Groveton downtown we're heading at, and there is a big grocerie store (that homepage is awsome! When did they do that: When "Wall Street" was filmed???). Time to enjoy the scenerie while driving there, too. Lake Livingston is very pretty, lots of beautiful houses around the shorelines. My friend and her husband run a business, thats into waterside construction. Anything you want of a boathouse they build. Incredible, what some people put in there from huge tv screens to whole kitchens, bars, living rooms. So we talk a little bit about the challenges today to jump literally into cold water and build a happy family life AND a well working business. She did well.
We go home with - yes, I admit, I'm spoiled - some junk food (hershey kisses made it right to the top of the most-favorite list from my kids and yes: They DO eat swiss chocolate and know the difference, hence...) and enjoy another quiet evening with The Three Teenagers, five dogs now (one kid brought one more), two twens and my friends and ME. Its movies, its food, its so typical american and still my friend always kept her sweedish roots (its all about attitude, behaviour - hard to explain).
No3 is very excited about tomorrow because we have a very special trip planned. Now we will see how that will turn out....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen